Friday 17 July 2015

14/07/2015 - 17/07/2015 Roof

Not much happened again this week.....I seem to be saying that a lot....the roof was started on Tuesday, Wednesday no work again (must have been too sunny) and on Thursday was worked on for a couple of hours until it rained. I visited the site on Friday and got all excited thinking I saw someone working on the roof, but later realised it might just be the brickies finally trying to finish the job.... I don't care what the SS tries to tell me, it is obvious we are getting way way behind now and time to start letting someone higher up know what's (not) going on at our site. Hubby going to speak with the building company this week. every little bit of work that is done on the house  always seems to take weeks what others do in days.....





No comments:

Post a Comment