Friday 17 July 2015

18/07/2015 roof

well roof guys turned up today and it is a Saturday . These tradies don't work on rainy days, dont work on sunny days, don't work on Fridays, but some guyw  were there today on a Saturday! I am confused but grateful for someone to actually do some work. woo hoo. we got an email to say bricklayers are finally finished (took four weeks.....estimate was 7-8 days, but I think that's when you actually turn up to site each day.) here are some pics, hard to see and take pics now as the high side neighbour is building so all blocked off now.

I know the roof colour looks wrong in these pictures, I am hoping it's just the light ? It looked wrong in real life also. The roof is monument (same as guttering)  but this side of  house does not look like that at all. I got a bit worried when I saw it... the other side of the house is the right colour but has this whole sparkly/wet look  not sure why it looks like that.

Roof is about 2/3 done. hopefully they will complete it on Monday.




No comments:

Post a Comment